About Me

My photo
Twenty-something South Carolina native. Mommy to two amazing and beautiful children. wife to an amazing husband. Always trying grow closer to God. Loving and enjoying my family and my friends....
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Big Milestones and Little Steps

I am so excited about the awesome things happening in my family this month. We are currently in the process of buying our first home! Our closing date is scheduled for December 30th so great Christmas present to us! But with this awesome step also comes some awful stress!! I never knew everything that went into purchasing a home. I will be so glad when this whole process is over.
And on another note.. my little man started crawling today! I am so proud of him, and yes I know this brings trouble for me for he will be getting into everything now.. but I am still excited for this next step in his growth and development.
Looking forward to an end of this stressful week, my family is going to Charleston this weekend. My husband will be working some, but I will be treating it like a mini vay-cay :) Next week will be our last week of school before Christmas break and I am looking forward to many exciting things that I have planned.
I am going to be doing a whole thematic unit on the Polar Express. Do you remember that book from your childhood? I am so excited for this to be L's first Christmas. We will be starting new family traditions for the holidays and I could not be more ready to make these lasting memories. What kind of Christmas traditions do you have with your family?

1 comment: