About Me

My photo
Twenty-something South Carolina native. Mommy to two amazing and beautiful children. wife to an amazing husband. Always trying grow closer to God. Loving and enjoying my family and my friends....
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holiday Happenings

I can't believe the holidays are here! It really doesn't feel like Christmas is so close. I still have soooo much shopping to do! That.. and packing!
We are suppose to close on our new house on the 30th!! God help us, please say a little prayer for us that everything goes well..
I am on my winter vacation from teaching!! I am hoping that we can move in before I go back on Jan. 3rd.
Well I hear my little man waking up from a nap, and I need to get ready so sorry for such a short post.. More to come!!

Here is a quick pic of my baby boy!! I just love his face!!

No comments:

Post a Comment