About Me

My photo
Twenty-something South Carolina native. Mommy to two amazing and beautiful children. wife to an amazing husband. Always trying grow closer to God. Loving and enjoying my family and my friends....
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Update

This was an exciting Christmas in our household, as it was our first Christmas as a married couple, and also our first with our son!! We had a wonderful morning opening presents at home with L. Then we got ready and went to my mom's for the first Christmas lunch. We opened presents and visited with my grandmother! It was wonderful. L did a great job opening his goodies..
Then we headed over to Mr.C's parent's house. We spent the rest of the day there with some of his siblings. It was a wonderful holiday.

I truly feel blessed to have such an amazing family. We have gone through so much, I can't believe how far we have come in such a short time.
I hope everyone else had a blessed Christmas, sorry this was so late!!


No comments:

Post a Comment