About Me

My photo
Twenty-something South Carolina native. Mommy to two amazing and beautiful children. wife to an amazing husband. Always trying grow closer to God. Loving and enjoying my family and my friends....
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Starting Fresh

Hello, and welcome to our blog! I have been blogging for a few years now, but I wanted to start a new blog and sorta say goodbye to my previous blog. If you read my first blog ABCs and Polkadots, thanks for following me over to our new one. If you are just meeting me for the first time... Hi!

I hope you enjoy a look into my little family and our daily happenings. We are busy but I will try to keep you updated as much as possible!!

Thanks for reading and looking forward to our "blog future" together!!


-Mrs. C

No comments:

Post a Comment