About Me

My photo
Twenty-something South Carolina native. Mommy to two amazing and beautiful children. wife to an amazing husband. Always trying grow closer to God. Loving and enjoying my family and my friends....
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Gearing up

With only one week of summer left before I start back at school, I am getting into "teacher" mode and trying to get my stuff together. I have found some amazing second grade teacher blogs that are giving me great ideas that I hope to implement into my room this year. I want to freshen things up and create new and exciting plans. I also have found some awesome things on Pinterest.. which by the way.. is my new obsession!!
Also trying to plan for our 1 year anniversary. It is next week and I am super excited. I want to plan something fun for us to do, and I need a gift idea. Any suggestions? I know that the first year is suppose to be paper.. but who wants paper really?
Yesterday I had a baby doctor appt. that went well! I am 28 weeks and moving along great! She is measuring a week ahead, which means another big baby! Hopefully this labor will be faster and easier!!

Ready to spend a great weekend with the family!- Enjoy yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment